Your information is very important to us. It’s key to what we do and without it, we don’t work. So we take your privacy very seriously and are fully committed to protecting the personal information that you give us.
We have appointed a data protection officer to oversee our handling of personal information. If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your information, you may contact our data protection officer by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DOES GC&C QUIZZ DO?
GC&C Quizz provides a platform to create awareness, deliver knowledge and improve learning using game based training.
You can create a profile on GC&C Quizz, chat with other members of a learning group and challenge your colleagues to a quiz duel.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES GC&C QUIZZ COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
When you use GC&C Quizz, we may collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us when creating your GC&C Quizz account such as user name, first name and surname, age, gender, interests, professional skills and qualifications;
- information about your use of GC&C Quizz, including the time you were last active on the App, and your chat messages with other GC&C Quizz users.
- any correspondence you have with us, for example, when you make enquiries about GC&C Quizz
- information automatically collected about visitors to GC&C Quizz, as described in the Cookies and information that we automatically collect section below.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
In this section, we set out each use we make of your information, and the corresponding legal ground which applies. We may process your information for a number of different purposes. For each purpose, we must have a legal ground for such processing.
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- create your GC&C Quizz profile
- deal with your inquiries and requests
- allow you to participate in the interactive features on GC&C Quizz, where you choose to do so
- send you service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages
- understand how GC&C Quizz is used so that we can continuously improve it, and the services we provide to you.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about GC&C Quizz for strategic purposes. However, no user will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
The legal ground we rely on to process your information is called ‘legitimate interests’. This means that we have a genuine and legitimate reason to process your personal information and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes.
COOKIES AND INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Cookies are small text files that websites often store on computer hard drives or mobile devices of visitors to their sites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated or non-associated companies except to:
- our service providers who provide IT services including hosted IT solutions;
- other third parties under the following circumstances:
- to respond to your questions or concerns, to fulfil your requests, or to share knowledge about an issue
- we may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party
DO WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE EUROPE?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We want you to feel confident about using GC&C Quizz and we are committed to protecting the personal information that we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it. We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect the personal information you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful use and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
HOW CAN YOU EDIT, ACCESS OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You can edit the account information (such as your email address and password) linked to your GC&C Quizz account by accessing it via the GC&C Quizz App.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies, to update any out-of-date information or to delete it. Please contact us at email@example.com should you wish to do so.
INSTALLATION OF THE GC&C QUIZZ APP
The app for GC&C Quizz is available from distribution platforms, so-called app stores, that are operated by third parties. Your download may imply a prior registration at the respective app store as well as the installation of the app store software. We do not have any influence on the collection, processing and use of the personal data in connection with your registration and provision of downloads in the respective app store and the app store software. In this respect, the operator of the respective app store is the data controller. Please obtain the necessary information directly from the respective operator of the app store.
If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use GC&C Quizz.